Promote a Safe Work Place Environment through Occupational Health & Safety
Zenith Safety solutions for professionals who aspire to excel in their career and to those companies looking forward for HSEQ (Health Safety Environment Quality) standards. This course will enable participants to gain a basic knowl requirements for OHSAS 18001:2007 and health and safety audits to effectively participate in the implementation and auditing of an Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
Dear Candidate, Greetings from Zenith!! ‘Get OHSAS 18001 @ Zenith and become an IRCA Lead Auditor’
Name of the award: IRCA Accredited OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead Auditor Programme.
- A prior knowledge of the requirements of report writing would be beneficial, however not mandatory
- Basic English knowledge is mandatory.
- Course fee: Rs.30000/
- Course duration: Five day programme
- Location: Chennai
- Introduction to concepts underpinning the occupational health & safety management
- Review of BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- OH& S Management Issues including operational control
- H& S Audit Skills
- Accreditation issues (ISO 17021, IAF MD 1)
- Auditor competence (ISO 19011, IRCA norms)
- Practical exercises and feedback
Benefits – How can OHSAS Help?
The OHSAS specification is applicable to any individual/organization to have:
1. An appreciation of the importance of managing Health and Safety at work
2. Understanding of Health and Safety management systems including the requirements BS OHSAS 18001:2007
3. Understanding of the concepts and methods of risk management
4. Understanding of the continual improvement
5. A detailed understanding of the principal requirements for auditing H&S Management systems
6. Ability to plan, conduct an audit and report its results This 5 day course uses a mixture of taught sess exercises, continuous assessments and examination to achieve its aims
- Prior registration is required to confirm your participation.
- Duly filled in application form
- Part Payment Rs.15000/-
- ID proof (Passport copy / driving license)
OHSAS 18001 – Lead Auditor--IRCA Approved – From Quality Austria
Duration : 5 days
Exam Type: Multiple Choice Question.
Classes at: Good hotel with good ambience
- The contents of this course:
- Planning for hazard identification,
- OHSAS management programme
- Structure and responsibility
- Training, awareness and competence
- Consultation and communication
- Operational control
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Performance measuring, monitoring and improvement